Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My brains are just a pile of matter taking up space in my head today.

Yesterday after work I headed downtown, braved the bus through chinatown in search of something hot and sultry to wear. I found NOTHING. I hunted for hours and walked away empty handed. Sort of. I picked up some chonies that go with this bra and garter set I bought last week. SO HOT. And I made my way home. I was a little dissapointed that I couldn't find anything.

I threw on some old stuff I already owned, ordered in some Pizza and started getting ready for a night of darkness and dancing. Diego wanted to come with so he came over we had some drinks, watched a bit of TV with the girls and then caught a cab out to the middle of nowhere. It was such an awesome night. WARM. I didn't even need to bring a jacket and all I was wearing was a black silk camisol, a red silk skirt and fishnets. It felt like a summer night. Perfect. Robert and his roommate Will showed up just seconds after us and stood outside while I smoked. Robert asked me what it was like inside and I laughed and told him I hadn't yet been inside. And then we looked down the ally way the club is on and saw the flock of people we knew coming in. Like clockwork Midnight is the magic hour. And we all decided to go in. We get there and get some drinks and watch as everyone slowly filtered in and onto the dance floor.


Davey Havok was there AGAIN, and all my favorite people I like to make fun of. I've been seeing a few of them out at different haunts for YEARS. There's Mashed Potato the guy that no matter what song is on or what kind of dance he's doing always reverts back to doing the mashed potato. I don't think he can help it but it's funny to watch. then there is Light Show He wears gothic/industrial clothes complete with LED lights hooked up all over his shit. I think he even modified a pair of his platform goth-boots with lights in the base. Last Night though he only had a light up hat on. I also saw RugRat this little asian guy that I swear looks like one of the Rugrats. The Rugrat I'm referring to is Phil. Thanks to the internet I can look this sort of shit up. Anyhow tons of people I've given nicknames too over the years were there - but thank god Boots wasn't there. Creepy guy who always wears boots and dances on the sides of his feet with no shirt on and sunglasses. Leslie and I have the best time making fun of him. I am just mean I guess.

So Last night was fun, except I don't think Diego was having as good of time as I was. First off Diego is the nicest boy ever, but I don't think all the dark people and music suited him much. PLUS I think he was tired. He kept wanting to sit down, now don't get me wrong I'm a lazy beast but I didn't want to sit at all. I wanted to move, dance and stand around. And I was the one wearing heels all day! So I kind of felt bad. And he's leaving in 2 weeks for NYC. But he was such a trooper he stuck it out the entire time! Then we stole a cab and headed back to my place for him to get his car and for me to run up my three flights of stairs and crawl into bed. But of course I couldn't just do that. No I had to wash my face, put on all my creams and acid gel skin things... and like a retard send people messages en français. Who knows, maybe they'll figure out what the hell I was trying to say. I had a few drinks. things like this happen. J'étudie français pour six ans!

And then I crawled into bed and noted that I would only have but a few hours of actual sleep.

I'm tired today but not overwhelmingly exhausted. I think Dark Sparkle is tonight. I kind of want to go. It's at the DNA lounge which is just a short walk from my house. I could take a nap when I get home from work and then head on down later...

I'm really hungry and just wasting time not working. I'm so good at that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home