Wednesday, June 09, 2004

the lady that Lunches ... and takes photographs.

Today is my Friday.

Tomorrow I have an interview, I need to clean, clean, clean my house before I show the place off to Parker the girl I want to move in.

I have to start printing out my new schedule proposal for my job. It sounds like a big deal, but really I'm only going to be cutting 4.5 - 6 hours from my week and I think it will be best if I actually lay out a diagram for them to see how it will work. Seriously I work with idiots. It's best if things are drawn out, in color preferably.

I haven't been taking my somas lately, and instead getting really stoned with Leslie. Last night was one of those.. oh wow, I just want to lay here and listen to music kind of highs, of course I was stuffing my face with a kit kat that i had bought earlier, but it was nice. I haven't done that since the first few years of college. Sometimes I wish I would have finished going to school and actually graduated, other times I am glad I didn't. I don't know what I want to do, career wise. I always just thought I'd be a lady who lunches and drinks gin and collins all day. But hey who knows, I'm going off on a tangent. So yeah, my stupid side is killing me again today. It looks like I'm going to be eating advil like M & M's today.

I gave Leslie my last $5.00 like a stupid ass. And now I'm REALLY broke, what am I going to do for lunch???

***in addition I am having a spin off from Greg the b/f's post about girls who pose for "photographers". I was one of those not too long ago. Only I didn't show my front side nude,just my ass because I wasn't all that comfortable knowing EVERYONE in the world could see me, well if they looked in his portfolio. He was doing a themed photoshoot with some other girls too. Here are my 2 shots. I cut my head off though, because I don't need naughty photo's of me floating around on the internet, what if my dad saw. EW. gross. And they are small because well I'm kind of shy about them. especially the one shot.. of my ass! Anyhow, I'm not sure why girls are like.. yes let's get naked for the camera. I was more like.. Let's get naked and do it. I had a crush on the boy at the time. he didn't even have to have a camera in front of him for me to get naked, but hey whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home