Friday, July 02, 2004

it's easier to show you than to tell you.

Thanks to Greg, I've been thinking a lot about where I live. Then I remembered my friend Stephen, who took tons of artsy like photos of the city before he left.
My favorite one is this one.

It's Delores Park late at night and two people are sitting on a bench under a tree. It's my favorite park. It's not to big, but is close to my house and has a neat little feeling to it. I go there with some beers and blanket and just kind of hang out. I've never been at night though, but I wouldn't imagine it to be much fun all alone.

Other boring photos:
un
deux
trois
quatre
cinq

I was a cute kid, once upon a time...

I'm still not sure what happened.

Lately I've been in a photo type mood. I should buy some film for my poloroid camera. I need to start documenting my life so I can remember it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home