i could of sworn you believed in me.
I started taking those fucking pills again. The Lexapro.
I talked to Kevin today about being unhappy. I think he understood. He mentioned he wasn't feeling very happy lately either, and that maybe the weather was to blame. I wouldn't doubt it. it's been grey, foggy, sprinkly, dark and cold for weeks now. But I think my unhappiness is more than just the weather. I think the weather just makes it worse is all. So I'm back on the fucking happy pills. The pills that make my stomache feel upset more than it already does. They make me feel like I have morning sickness. I hope they make me feel better, sooner.. I don't want to wait three months to feel good again.
It's not like I'm sitting around sulking all the time. I usually keep it bottled up. I still enjoy sitting around with my room mates watching movies and tv. Going out, getting drunk, having fun. It's just the quiet alone times that bother me so damned much...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home