Thursday, August 12, 2004

Jim Beam and dating shows rule my heart. Extreme dating and elimidate are so awesome when totally fucking drunk. Nasty skank whores, whores that act like prudes but look like whores. MORE JIM BEAM, some pizza, and sluts with no morals so so so rule my heart. Well yeah. I mean you can be slutty, and you can have no morals but seriously do you want to do it on national television?

I could use a few mind altering substances right now, but I think sleep would be the appropriate thing for someone like me in my current state of being. I do have to be up at 7am and all...

Maybe just one more drink. Then sleepy time for REAL (not for fake).

Oh yeah I forgot. I'm sad. My friend Kevin is leaving me. LEAVING MEEEEE! For Europe. for two whole fucking weeks. Okay it's really not that long, but it feels like forever already. I didn't even get to hang out with him tonight because I had to work like always! He better send me postcards fucker.

Okay no more drinks.. bed time I suck you blow. *muah*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home