Too bad you aren't into girls right now.
It is a bitterly cold morning, stepping off the warm bus I felt my face, every pore tighten as it adjusted to the frigid temperatures and of course my connecting bus was nowhere in site. I decided to just walk 7 blocks to work my iPod blasting out songs from Elliott Smith’s XO album. Probably not the best choice of music to listen to on this ugly, dark, cold morning. It definitely put me in a much more somber mood. I didn’t think about anything as I walked, I just sort of sang along to the songs as I walked down the street.
I still feel sick. Not the kind of sick like a cold or flu. My stomach just hates me. Granted it could be because I don’t eat breakfast. No wait, that is a lie. I don’t eat breakfast before I leave for work. I usually eat it at work, and usually it’s my lunch I’m cramming down my throat for breakfast to ease the sick feeling in my stomach which then leads to me not having any lunch left for lunch time. This wouldn’t be a problem normally but this week it is because I don’t get paid until Friday which is still one more day away. So if I’d just eat a real breakfast before leaving for work everything would be fine. However, that would require me getting up earlier than I already do which I don’t think I can manage. As it is I push the limits of how much time I have to get ready before having to leave for work, and the problem is not me going to be early enough I do that, I’m in bed by 10:30 asleep no later than 11 on most nights (except for when I go out). So, hmm.
The boss is out of the office today and tomorrow, which means I can leave early both days as long as Josh leaves early. I have a good amount of stuff to do, but it’s the weekend… almost.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home