Rico-Loco the Black Bandit... I seriously am in need of some color for my wardrobe.
what to do, what to do?!
Fridays plans to shake my ass are all set... in stone, but Saturday I have a bit of a conflict. There is pink saturday in the Castro. The routine drinking and galavanting in the streets with my sweet baby Kevin, Kyle and whomever else I know that I happen to run into. BUT, Leisure is also this Saturday and I do love me some Leisure and I do love me some Cherry Bar. What's a girl to do? I guess I'll figure out what everyone else is doing and then plan from there.
And I'm still on the hunt for a cute short hairstyle. SHORT being the key word. I need to hack off all this ugliness...
In other news I flipped my boss off today. It was just uncontrolable. She didn't see of course, but still. I can't believe my hand when up so fast with out any regard for who may have been around. Oh and it gets worse. I did it again about an hour later! I wasn't so surprised the second time. I've been losing my temper on the inside faster and faster these days. Thankfuly I tend to look cool, calm and collective on the outside, besides the giving the "fuck-you" finger thing earlier today that is.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home