Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I was hoping this summer would be a warm one.

It's been beautiful for the last few weeks. Just gorgeous. Sun, warm temps everything and then yesterday came and even though it was sunny I knew something was up. The winds were gusty and cold. Today I awoke to the gentle sounds of rain outside my window and a dark gloom and doom shadow cast upon the city by the grey clouds overhead. Granted San Francisco rain is unlike rain in most areas of the world. They're more like a thick mist or a gentle drizzle. Only rarely do we get REAL rain with normal sized drops of water falling from overhead. No, we usually get mist like drops that would only make you damp not wet if you were caught outside with out an umbrella.

I have to check the weather out soon because I couldn't bear a week of this shit. Grey & cold in the summer always makes me depressed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Last night the old boyfriend (gay-boyfriend that is) let me know he had the day off so after my 9-5 (actually 8:30-6) I swung out to the edge of town known as ingleside and picked his ass up and brought him back to my house. I made him come with me when we initially had looked at the place so this was his first official time being in the place as my home. We didn't talk much, we ate and watched tv. He fell asleep on my couch then I walked him over to the 24th street bart station and came home. Watched an episode of Brak (Love, love, love that adult swim!) with Leslie and then went to bed. Asleep by 11 up at 7. Why do I still feel so damned tired? Tonight I'm not doing shit. I'm going to finish unpacking, then I'm going to watch a little tv and then I'm going to bed. I need more sleep. Sleep and Water are my new best friends.

Last week of July I'm heading out to NYC for a bit of summer...

2 Comments:

Blogger DreShmae said...

Whooray! With $99 each way on Song Airlines you can't go wrong! Come out and play!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

I know! I can't wait, I need a vacation damnit!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home