Something is making me sad, and I'm not quite sure what it is.
Not sad, as in crying and moping around, but sad as in this little tingling feeling inside that makes everything seem more serious that it should be. I woke up today and it was foggy and overcast, but now it's sunny and a little bit warmer. It's still pretty cold though only 57° outside.
I went to my interview, and I'm not quite sure how it turned out. On one hand I think I have the job, because my room mate highly recomended me and they need someone and I seem to fit the bill. On the other hand though maybe I'm just a loser and really, really suck and just didn't get it at all. Who knows.
Tonight is my turn to do the interviewing as Parker will be coming by to check out the place. I have a good feeling about her. I want her to want to live with me/us. I just don't want to be the one to tell her no, if the others don't like her. But whatever. I'm tired of making myself so stressed out over stupid shit.
Jessica's birthday is on the 18th. The baby is all grown up. She will officially be 21. She's been 21 for a few years now thanks to the lovely fake ID I got for her. Anyhow the darling little 14 year old girl I adopted into my life will be officially legal to do anything in any state now. She's making me feel old.
I'm really hungry and really tired. I need to clean the house though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home