Wednesday, March 16, 2005

teenage mutant ninja turtles

I haven't really been doing anything lately. I haven't done my laundry in weeks. I haven't cleaned my room. I haven't painted anything I said I was going to paint. I haven't done much of anything. I went out by myself on Friday and let me tell you. Red Stripe + Soma's = wooo! Cheap date. but like I said I went by myself, then I drove home. Yep Drove. In. My. Car. I love driving. I missed it. three years is a long time. However not driving for three years also means not getting into any accidents or getting stupid tickets in the mail for running red lights. cursed cameras!!! So I had a clean slate and therefore got great rates on my insurance.

I've been sleeping in my new bed too. It's so amazingly awesome I love it. I do however need to go buy some new bedding that will fit it properly. I need to get a lot of things and I'm totally slacking!

And that is life for me. I probably won't go out again until next week. I'm going home to visit the parents this weekend and meet up with my old best friend Ericka from high school.

I need to get out of this boring phase. But hey, at least my backs not fucking killing me anymore and tomorrow I am joining the gym again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home