Thursday, October 06, 2005

I like to keep journals, this time I want one all for me.

I'm getting annoyed by even the smallest of things these days. The way people shrug things off or the tone in which they say the things they're saying. And it's not personal it's just me. I'm just tired. I need some me time, but I'm not talking about holing up in my room for days or weeks at a time. I just want a tiny little bit of time & space for me to reflect on me. I've got this great idea for a creative journal that I want to start keeping. I guess this way if I die or if someone snoops around and reads it, it'll be entertaining and pretty and hopefully a good read. I haven't kept a real paper journal in years. because I'm usually no good at it. But if I can glue in pictures and draw and be artsy fartsy in it then I'll probably have a hell of a better chance at actually sticking with it.

I've got some pretty good secrets now, that no one knows but I need to let them out in one way or another or they'll just consume my mind until I explode.

I need to work on not being so damned honest all of the time and stop volunteering information about myself that can make me sound like a person in which I'm not. no one needs to know everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home