I see that you've come to resist me.
I laid in bed next to Jessica tonight. She was feeling shitty because her quasi-boyfriend Marcell didn't come over and do her today. I just looked at her and said shut-up. It's been two weeks. two weeks.
She looked over at me and said well at least you can't say it's been 3 years 3 months and 4 days anymore. And we both busted up laughing. I love her so much.
Work is killing me. I can't believe I thought I'd be able to hold out as long as I've committed too. We'll see how long I can keep it up with out totally losing it. I thought I felt my mind snap in two the other day. My eyes started to burn. I thought I was going to cry but the tears wouldn't come. I got a migrain instead.
My new favorite song is Take You On A Cruise. Makes me wish I had someone to hold hands with.

4 Comments:
god you really did get nailed by greg the boyfriend didn't you? it's so obvious.
lucky you :/
why the :/ face?
But if not it's not that hard to find some guy for sex, even if it is San Francisco. I don't understand how women don't have sex whenever they want to. Most of them can.
yeah, but I tried to stop being a slut a while back, only it backfired into me having NO SEX AT ALL! Now it's like I don't know, I'm too picky. I want the person to be someone that fits my ideals. I have standards and I guess they are high. Plus I'm not really shy but I'm not agressive enough either, and I like being passive.
Post a Comment
<< Home