Tuesday, August 17, 2004

A door is to open, a door is to shut

I just LOVE this picture. It's so cute! The little fake sets are so awesome. I took lots of pictures but this is my favorite one. I didn't even realize someone was standing behind me. I was drunk anyhow, I think I was the center of my own little universe right then. I want to see the regular pictures too, but they aren't up yet.
Yes, Friday was ID. I had a lot of fun, got really drunk as usual. Nothing new there. Except for the fact that I can now finish a drink in under 5 seconds... I got my picture taken many times. Flashed my garters for the camera and for my friends just a few too many times perhaps. Ditched out on the afterparty with Parker, but next time. I Promise!
In other picture related news I broke my digital camera. I dropped it. I've dropped it before on accident and it was fine, but this time it just wouldn't come on and something inside is broken off and rattling around. The sad part is that it only fell a foot from the ground, it slid out of my lap while I was trying to get the memory card plugged into my card reader. :( So now I need to fork out another couple of hundred dollars on getting a new one. At least I have my trusty stand-by poloroid one-step-flash.
Yesterday I got really fucked up after work with some coworkers and came home and ate half the food chain. I felt like I was starving. I had a sandwich, 2 pieces of this delicious fucking cake I made, cinnimon swirl with cream cheese frosting Mmm.... and three peices of pizza. The pieces were small but still. PIGGIE.
I need to make my hotel reservations, except I don't want to reserve a room for a night when maybe I won't be staying there? What if my friends are nice enough to let me stay on their couch or floor or whatever for a few nights? I don't think so... better make the reservations.
People aren't nice like that to me. I'm bored. Let's make out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home