I have a promising career in the janitorial arts.
Am I your fucking maid? NO
Am I your fucking mother? NOT THAT I CAN RECALL.
So why did I have to clean up the water that was spilled in the living room. Spilled all near the video's all next to the game cube? all over? Maybe you didn't realize it was spilled? Maybe you didn't do it? Maybe it was an accident and you didn't realize it got everywhere? I'm hoping so. I come home from work and then discover there is water on the floor by stepping in it, and then finding out it's all over the damned place.

3 Comments:
Fuckin roommates, dude. Live alone. No waiting for the bathroom. Nobody else's mess. And everything is EXACTLY where you left it. It's expensive, but how can you put a price on sanity?
Am I A fucking bitch? YES
Yes I am a fucking bitch, but I'm the best fucking bitch you're never gonna know!
Post a Comment
<< Home