I need to go buy some sparks!
It's friday, and F I N A L Y a warm summer day. The temperatures are already in the lower 80°'s and it's not even 10 am. I love the heat. Don't get me wrong, I'd probaby be complaining if I had to be stuck in it for months and months at a time, but living in San Francisco it happens so rarely that it is actually something enjoyable.
Tonight is ID and if the weather stays hot and beautiful into the night then I can wear my spaghetti strapped dress with out a jacket or a sweater and I will be a happy girl.
The sun makes me smile.
I finally told my boss that I was leaving for vacation in 2 weeks. I can't believe she was so nice about it, especially since I procrastinated so long... and gave her nearly no notice.
I rule at life sometimes. Everything is falling perfectly into plan...

3 Comments:
Read some of your posts--- you sound like the West Coast version of me... lol
:)
I will be in your neighborhood in 2 weeks!
It is possibly the coolest when you can do nothing wrong and everything turns out for the best.
I used to think that it was normal untill my friends pointed out that it was only normal for me... how odd.
Post a Comment
<< Home