She has the world for sale...
I thought I planned everything out. I thought I had balanced my checkbook, but apparently I fucked up again. Right now everything is okay, however this friday I need to have $300 on the bank and right now it looks like I'm only going to have $280 something. It's close, but that's still a bounced check. How can a person like me make it through life acting like a wreckless 19 year old all the time. When am I going to grow up? Okay so I did one grown up thing at least. I opened up a savings account, but I can't take money out of there to pay for this check. I'm afraid that would defeat the purpose of having a SAVINGS account. Plus that money is for something else.
Speaking of growing up, does a slice of pizza, a slice of cake and a Dr. Pepper really constitute a nutricious breakfast? hahaha.
I really want to get laid, screw going to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home