I won't sleep my way into the scene.
I can't beleive I went out last night. I can however believe that I feel like S H I T today. I knew it wasn't a wise thing to mix southern comfort with vodka, a shot of jim beam and a stella but I did it anyways. Oh and other mind altering substances along the way. I went out to the cherry bar, hung out with 2 of my roommates for a bit and then took off with Mike, his little brother Robert (who is very, very sweet and charming!), Joel and Fletcher. We went to popscene for a bit, then off to the Hush Hush. From there I left with Fletcher back to his house.
I know it sounds bad, "and then I went back to his house." but I'm just not a slut. I'm not even a kissing slut. So, I was a prude and it felt pretty damned good. There are certain people I could be slutty with but they are few and FAR between. Fletcher asked how I went so long under the radar. Why he never noticed me before. I'm just sneaky like that, what can I say? Sleeping my way into the scene isn't an approach I'd like to take. I like being under the radar. Even if I do want to get laid, I'm just super, super picky! I hope I didn't hurt his feelings, because I didn't want to make out. I was super intoxicated for one thing, balancing on the edge of being way tired and kind of sick, but I couldn't do it.
He played some music, er rather was showing me some mixes he was working on, and I had to guess which songs were which but I was pretty out of my head and got maybe only a 3rd of them even though I did know the songs. Then we watched the graham norton show and then I said I needed to go home, but proceeded to pass out on his bed. Woke up at seven, caught the bus home and proceeded to be sick up until now. I'm starting to feel a little better. I'm so tired, so hungover and so hungry.
I keep having to put my head down. I keep having to steal little naps, to snack on crackers to settle my stomache. See, I never intended on drinking and the alcoholic beverages didn't mix well with everything else. The fact that I only had two little measly taco's and a rockstar all day probably have something to do with it also.
I only have 40 more minutes of sitting at this place dying inside before I can go home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home