Thursday, August 18, 2005

What happened? I used to be a slut.

Not really. I've never been a slut. Never been called a slut. never been called a whore in the true fashion of what it means to be a whore. But I did used to get asked out. I did used to be persued for sexual encounters. But not anymore. It's been over a year since the last time I've gotten laid and before that one time, well It's just too embarassing to even mention how long ago that was.

I just want someone to want to get into my pants that is cute and not ten years older than me and is not homeless, because the homeless all think I'm a foxy lady. I get cat calls all of the time. I get complimented by gay guys on how nice my ass looks. But why can't a normal straight guy look at me and be like. I want to take her home and fuck her brains out and then actually act on this and maybe say, I don't know, approach me. Say hi. Smile at me.

I know I'm tall, and I like to wear high heels a lot when I go out pushing me over the six foot mark. I know I have some sort of confidence in my self and am assertive and independent and not clingy and am not going to act like your mother and/or be catty or anything else that would ever make me look or come off as helpless. Some nights I even feel a bit shy, but I try to hide that. Sure I like to be taken care of and I like to take care of others but it's not the end all be all of who I am. I'm slender even though I often critique myself as being fat, I know I'm not. I think I look better than I have in a long time, so I don't get it. Do I make men feel uncomfortable? Am I intimidating? Ugly? Bitchy? WHAT?! I really don't know what the hell the problem is and it's making me feel all sorts of shitty.

eh, whatever
viva le vibrator.

2 Comments:

Blogger DreShmae said...

i've thrown in the towel. viva la match.com. oh, the horror. yes, i've signed up.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I'm a little bit more trampy. I don't even want a date. I just want someone to see me while I'm out and be like she's going home with me!

hahaha.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home