pukey-pukey and her penthouse forum
I haven't been feeling too well since Sunday. Makes complete sense. I went out on Saturday, got drunk, hot high, ended up getting home at six in the morning and crashing out until almost four in the afternoon. Sunday night my guts were hating me but nothing compaired to the full on war they decided to launch upon me on Monday, and of course on Monday I was scheduled to work both jobs. I didn't get home until Midnight. I was exhausted, and my guts were all achy. I crawled into bed and told myself that I would do nothing but sleep when I got home from work on Tuesday. But Shutter was last night. Shutter is a monthly so if you miss it you miss out until next month and I always have a good time there so I definitely wanted to go. I talked to my friend Jane Doe about it all day through myspace and we decided we would go. When I got home I asked my roommate Leslie aka Rump Shaka LeSizzle if she wanted to accompany us. Obviously I don't have a friend named Jane Doe, but I'm not about to use her real name for reasons you will soon find out, and I'm just not clever enough to come up with something better.
First off everything wasn't as cut and dry as I'm making it out to seem. L-diz and I got into an hour long heated discussion about the way we perceive each others attitudes and crap. She's my best friend or at least one of many but probably my closest since I live with her so it's good that we have these things out at times. It's what keeps us going strong, and then we were off to pick up JD. Jane had sent me a text message stating that she wasn't feeling good and asked if I still wanted to go. I said yeah but that if she wasn't feeling well that it was okay if she wanted to back out, that I wouldn't mind. Long story short we all ended up going out. L-diz ended up asking JD what was wrong since I had told her that she wasn't feeling good. That's when everything spilled out.
JD confessed that she was pissed off because her boss had been over and was acting like an asshole. It gets more in depth though because she has been fucking her boss since October of last year, and that just last week when she was at a computer class for work in Dublin, CA she was basically having crazy wild sex all week long with him in the hotel they were staying at. Now I was sorta shocked! Besides the obvious that I never would have taken JD for that kind of girl there were other things to account for. First, JD's husband just moved out of her house sometime during that week while she was away, the last week in March. They're getting a divorce but it's not really in motion yet, but JD had told her husband she wanted a divorce before all of this crazy boss-fucking started, it just took him a long time to move out. Secondly I was shocked because JD is only 25 and her boss is 41 and I just never would have thought of her and him to be sexually attracted to one another, besides the fact that JD would say things like he was sleazy or gross or whatever, which in hindsight makes it so obvious that she was trying to cover something up. JD went on in great detail how at first they were just fucking, and that's all she wanted was to get fucked. She explained how she even felt like he was gross and creepy but she couldn't help but continue to get fucked by him, because "he's got a huge cock!" and he was older and knew what he was doing. (now the title makes sense right, at least partially?!) More detail followed and she obviously didn't want to feel judged by us, and she wasn't which is why I think she explained so much. It was probably good to get it off her chest too. Anyhow the rest of the night was helping her figure out what to do. First off she really hasn't been and still isn't in any sort of place to make romantic decisions. Divorce is hard. Having someone move out of your home that you've known for a LONG time isn't easy either. It is sad. No wonder she went on a fucking spree. It can mask the pain, hurt, feelings of being a failure, etc. Especially since JD waiting until the last minute to tell her mom and family. They're Jehovah's wittness' (JD is not) and they don't believe in divorce. Her mom pretty much offered her no support and made her feel sort of shitty, which probably doesn't help either. Leslie and I told some dark secrets of our own to help her feel better, and offered her our advice on what to do.
I have to admitt I was a little jealous of JD. It would be nice to get laid like that, but I would hate to be in her situation and have dude be my boss! Not to mention I don't find him attractive, not that he's ugly, more so it's just the fact that he's my parents age and I would NEVER date anyone that has more in common with my mom and dad than me. He's a nice guy and all, I've gone out with him before as part of a group, but if he's going to make my friend all upset and be an asshole when he knows her situation then honestly I think he's just taking advantage of her situation and being a bit manipulative which isn't cool at all.
So yeah we were drunk. Poor JD passed out in the back of my car and yeah I couldn't believe I was driving. I was really wasted, but I guess I did okay since I passed at least ten police on my way dropping her off and heading home. I alerted L-diz to the fact that I was completely wasted and felt like I was going to puke. She said I was driving perfectly going good speeds and driving straight so I made it home a-okay. The roads were pretty much dead anyway, but I was still a bad girl. I got home and puked, but all I managed to get up was this little morsel of a milky way bar I had before leaving Shutter. I went to bed with the spins and woke up feeling like crap. But I'm feeling a little better now... sorta.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home