I haven't had much to say lately. Oh that doesn't keep me from spouting off on stupid things, it's more that lately I have lost the words and am just experiencing feelings instead. It is hard to put feelings into words, ya know?
Saturday I got off of work early and rearranged/cleaned my messy ass room that was getting just way too disgusting. I hadn't cleaned it in months and it desperately needed it. Then I brought pants, chucks and socks to my Bunny because WINTER has sprung upon us and she was freezing. After that I came home and made some dinner for everyone. And finally I went out to see the Moving Units.
The show was simply amazing, with only a few small exceptions.
a) The 2nd band sucked. I dont' even know their name but it didn't sound like they were making music at all just randomly jamming together and occasionally screaming out some lyrics. If it hadn't been so cold outside I would have stayed out front chain smoking, unfortunately for me and my ears I had to stay inside.
b) since the band is sucking so bad Leslie and I decide to sit at some tables in the back with a beer. The crappy band was finishing up their set and Leslie and I wanted to step outside and have a cigarette before Moving Units came on, so I thought I'd just slam the last bit of my beer that was in the bottle. I was sure it would be just a small amount, but it was like 2 or 3 drops too much that decided to drip down onto my chest and then roll down between the boobies and settle into a little pool in my belly button. EW gross right? well yes, but hillarious too. I was wearing this insanely low cut shirt and so it didn't even get on my clothes, but I still felt gross having a "beer gut" and it made me laugh, which in turn made me nearly choke on the drink I had just poured into my mouth nearly causing me to spray out beer all over the people in front of me.
c) Poor singer dude was sick. They opened up with Anyone and he fell into the drumset. And then half way through the set he almost called the rest of the show off, but the drummer came out and gave him some water and reminded him that it was the very last show of the tour and just talked to him and it was cute, because later he checked up on him and everything was good.
d) the sound guy and system at slims sucks ass. Everything sounded good except for the singers microphone which was muffled sounding and echoey all at the same time.
But it was still a good show. I was greeted by Joel outside the show who is just the happiest guy ever and a sweetie too. :) Made my night.
Warm apple pie in your hands... Only we will understand that.
I was going to head down to the arrow bar for the aftershow but Leslie and I stopped for a slice of pizza and then decided to go to the store get some desert and go back home and do bad things. NO, not that kind of bad thing... no. Let's just say it involved watching the Aqua Teen Hunger Force and laughing our asses off. My face was all tingly like and I couldn't move to save my life...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home