Yummy!
Last night I had an amazing sushi dinner with my friends. It was so good I was actually FULL, STUFFED, COULDN'T EAT ANOTHER BITE! I rarely feel full on sushi. Usually just the right amount of satisfied but with about 10 different kinds of rolls, and free mochi ice cream at the end of it all I was complete. Afterwards we headed over to the zeitgeist which would have been perfect had it been just a bit warmer out. But whatever. We stayed there for a few hours talking about everything and nothing inbetween a few pitchers of Stella.
We made tentative plans to meet up for a similar dinner of sorts next month only instead of sushi we're going out for mediteranean food. Along with plans to go camping!
I can't wait until 4pm Josh will be gone and I will be left alone. I'm going out on the fire escape to read my book and smoke. Fuck work.

1 Comments:
amen! fuck work, indeed. sweet jesus, i'm not sure i've actually done any *actual* work in about a month, but i'm upset that i have to show up just the same.
Post a Comment
<< Home